<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1936050558309698270?origin\x3dhttp://mydearesther.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 9, 2009 ;1:50 AM
♥ I'll Always Be Your Guardian Angel

Hi!!!
Sch as per normal...BORING...got back my literature,physics & chinese test paper...I passed my literature...Ya...16/25...improved my 1 marks from last time literature paper...I FLUNKED MY PHYSICS...get 6.5/15...SAD...failed by 1 marks...same as last time results...Chinese...i passed...but i get 35.5/50..i lost to remus & kai yi...I feel so disgraced...After sch...planned to go opposite for lunch...but because of the rain...didn't go...went to the canteen instead...after lunch...went back to class do nth...went home with remus,weixiang & sze siang...when i about to reach the gate...i heard someone calling me...turn my head up and saw weiwei,jia en & sze ping..I know they were up to no good...Indeed i was rite...they told me that they saw seorin(2e4) in the toilet...I didn't know wat to say...then i saw her walking past them...they dun even noe that...all i can say is..they haf no sense of emergency...perhaps after someone stabs them...they dun even noe how they died..But finally i saw WeiWei similing today...Then we went opposite to buy BBT...then went home on our own...Nth more to post...Bye...







Disclaimer

[1] No Ripping.
[2] No Spamming.
[3] No Vulgarities.

Blogger

Terrence
In this world since 17 Oct...
13 going 14
Zhonghua Secondary School

Cravings

HER!
MORE $$$
GOOD RESULTS
NEW ROOM
NEW HANDPHONE
THINNER
CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

Exits

Alfred
Angelica
Azri
Benjamin
Berlin
Hanafi
HengYin
Irina
JiaEn
KaiYi
Sze Ping
Sze Siang
WeiWei
Wei Xiang

Rewinds

  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009


  • Talks

    MUSIC ;)


    MusicPlaylist
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Credits

    Designer: Corissa 96
    Basecodes: %25PURPUR.black-
    Edit'd by: PhotoScrape